[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PT-51G41V Chassis AEDP811 convergence alignment info

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:22:55 -0600

What kind of focus does it have in the menu? I just did a newer Zenith with
a Hitachi chassis and in the menu it has focus adjust and you activate it
then use the number keys on the remote to select the section you need to
converge then use the arrow control to move it around. IE number 1 is upper
left, number 2 is upper center, number 3 is upper right corner and so on.
Maybe this will help.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701