[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic PC-29SF80A, 1992 mocel, weird picture tube

  • From: "peter kowalik" <pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 22:37:50 -0400

Kevin, do you have the procedure to set up these tubes? I beleive that if
you set it up to factory specs you will find that your grey scale is
actually a bit green. If you need it ,I can scan the procedure and email it
to you. Peter    Keith's Stereo Burl On    pe.kow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx