[TechAssist] Panasonic NC-VZ30EN Camcorder Question

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:49:30 EDT

I have a customer that has a Panasonic Nodel NV-VZ30EN  VHS-C Camcorder. They
were in Tialand and recorded several tapes using the battery for power.
Customer says playback was fine on all tapes in Tialand, however when they
come back the the US the tapes do not play properly in  our VCR' s. I could
see there might be a problem between the 50 hz and 60 hz power  difference,
however they are using a battery to record and it is a VHS-C camcorder. Any
advice will be appreciated.
Tommy Herman
Herman TV
Taylorsville NC 28681