[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Cordless Phone

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 22:46:33 -0500

If you wanna try just getting those bad keys fixed, you could try superglue
on the back of a tiny piece of Tinfoil...if its the kind like they use in
remotes...sorta a carbon based epoxy which conducts when it meets the
traces. Or you can think of you own nifty trick. Somewhere I read about
someone claiming using muffler tape worked really well sticking to the
rubber, then I think they rubbed a pencil or something there to make it
conduct.

Steve
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
www.Technotronic-Dimensions.com