[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CTM-2043R

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:39:54 -0600

Will,

I don't completely understand your problem the way you discribed it. Does
the set turn off and on with the power button, when plugged in directly? If
it doesn't turn off, and you loose the audio and the video fades replace the
power relay, as this has been a problem with these Panasonic/Quasar sets.

                                       Dan Webster
                                       Webster's TV
                                       Shullsburg, Wi.