[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT36HX42

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:34:46 -0400

Brock,
I'm not sure if this is close to your model..
From Tech Repair CD:
Panasonic\CT36HX41E\Shuts down in a few seconds. High Voltage tries to come
up\\\DX2\Check D836\\\\\\\\

Panasonic\CT36HX41E\Intermittent shutdown\\\DX2\Check C524* L875* & R517\\\\\\\\

Pan\CT32HX41E\Panasonic Direct view shutdown problem.\\\\There have been
numerous reports of the Panasonic
CT32/36HX41E with a shutdown problem.  One of the problems that may be causing
this is C524\off pin 3 of
the flyback shorting and killing the ABL voltage.  This voltage should vary in
the opposite direction with
the brightness.  In this case the\voltage read .0vdc. Part number for C524:
ECQB1224JF\\\\\\

Jeff
--
Intrepid Video TV/VCR Repair