[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT36D12DF KP342 PIN related picture twitch

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 18:58:29 -0700

I just fixed a 32" with a similar problem, except if I let it run long
enough it would short the horz output. I soldered everything like you did
and it was still there only difference was if I let it run for awhile the
vertical would grow slightly the cause was the cap in the power supply C520
(10 uf  50v) it was right near the regulator heat sink and when I sprayed it
with freeze mist the tv went crazy and shut off. I replaced it and tv went
back to normal operation. Hope this help you.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701

satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx