[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT32G3W, beat pattern in picture.

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:42:47 -0600

Jim,

Try separating the AC cord away from the antenna/cable line, I've noticed in
the last two or three years the Panasonics seem to pick up a interference
from the AC line, if the AC cord is close to the antenna/cable line. I
haven't heard of a solution to this problem, except to try and keep them
separated. Maybe someone else has a cure for this, if so I'd like to know
what it is.

                                          Dan Webster
                                          Webster's TV
                                          Shullsburg, Wi.