[TechAssist] Panasonic CT32G3W, beat pattern in picture.

  • From: "Jim Myers" <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:58:48 -0500

Hard to describe this problem without seeing it but it is a pattern of lines
that float around in the video, almost like loss of horizontal sync except
the picture is normal with these lines on top of the picture. The problem is
only there when using the tuner, video thru the external input is good with
no beat pattern at all. I have replaced the jungle IC, the saw filter, the
audio IC, the 9V reg IC and the EEPROM all for other problems, IE, no video,
no osd no sound, etc. to get to this point then replaced the jungle IC again
in case I had received a bad one, replaced the tuner which did not help. Is
there any hope? I also have checked all the 'lytics, checked for noise on
the source voltages, etc.
Thanks from a basket case......me.....not the set.
Jim Myers
Since 1972
Telrad Electronic Services Co.
Fort Wayne, IN 46815