[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT32G31U blows line fuse {FIX}

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 12:06:31 -0500

Bob,
I had a similar problem with Panasonic combo intermittently blows line fuse
at turn on
Panasonic Technical line said they have seen problems with the 32" inch sets
degaussing thermistor blowing the line fuse he suggested I try that.
So far been gone 2 weeks
May be degaussing thermistor was your problem
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX