[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT-27S20U

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:22:32 -0600

Roy,
Check and see if this set has a board mounted upright off of the main
chassis close to the H.O.T. if it does check and see if it has a transister
Q751 on the board, if so check it for being open. I had this problem on a
ANEDC305 chassis, which I believe is a little newer than your set. Just
thought I'd mention this if the chassis's are close.

                                             Dan Webster
                                             Webster's TV
                                             Shullsburg, Wi.