[TechAssist] Panasonic CT-27G31U out of focus.

  • From: "Jorge Miret" <jmiret@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:40:38 -0400

Hi everyone !
I got this Panasonic Model CT-27G31U-Chassis AEDP272 that came out of
focus.The first thing I did was to check the CRT Socket to see if it was
corroded but it was OK.I replaced it anaway just in case but got no
result.Sometimes I can get it to focus ok but suddenly it goes out of focus
by itself and if try to focus it again I cant get the spot to get it sharp
enough,The problem is that this F.B. dont have a replacement and have to be
original and is really expensive.My question is there is something that can
be done to get the focus voltage from another source?.Forgive me for my
ignorance but it came to my mind that probably somethig can still be done to
correct the focus? ;).
Thanks for your help and I wait for any comment or idea.
Bye now,
Jorge Miret-Puerto Rico
J.C.Video & P.C.Repair
Tel:787-761-0920.