[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CT 35G25B

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:50:36 -0500

Brock,

What's the Chassis # ? All my Panasonic/Quasar service manuals and tips are
filed by chassis #'s. Here's something you can check, if this set has a
small board mounted by the  H.O.T., check and see if it has Q751 located on
it, if this transister is open it can cause pincushion problems(bowed in
sides), also I've had lightning take out two infra red receivers in sets
this summer. I just tried one out of a junked set to see if it solved the
remote not working.

                                              Dan Webster
                                              Webster's TV
                                              Shullsburg, Wi.