[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic CC PV-A116D-K

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:26:39 -0500

Simple. Just remove the lense assembly by taking the rear shield off and
disconnecting the ribbon cables and taking out the two screws in the front.
Then remove the preamp shield and disconnect all the pcb ribbon cables and
take out the two screws holding it down. Release the clip near the top front
and tilt the front of the pcb out a little and lift the whole pcb up. Then
take  out the three screws holding the mechanical chassis. Tilt the front
out and it should come.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave