[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic Bookshelf Stereo SA-AK25 (MASH)

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:45:05 -0500

I don't have much faith in any of the Juke Box type, including Pioneer.
But in this case I have it all back together, but the disk sequence is
off. So I have just stacked them incorrectly. But I know what you mean.
I told her, any parts broken. And no repair. But in this case it just
popped open, with the fall.

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics