[TechAssist] Re: Panasonic 36" CT-36D20B (ch# AP342)erratic functions,etc

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:22:51 -0500

OK- I assume once the power/action buttons are pushed as described ,the
set turns off,then on, nothing more is required to exit service mode. It
is m
now in "normal" mode.Correct?.
Lastly, and this is important,some one said if I change the eeprom, be
sure to copy down all the parameters from the old one beforehand. So...
I assume this model doesn't keep the data in the micro which "dumps" it
into the eeprom at turn on like older Panasonics did. This is much like
the RCA's that you must re-enter the parameters manually into the new
"blank" eeprom...Correct?
Thanks for your patience.
Phil Bader