[TechAssist] Pana.CTH-1942R out of sync.

  • From: "Jorge Miret" <jmiret@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 05:36:30 -0400

Hi guys:
I have a Panasonic Model CTH-1942R (a little old) and have no schematic for
it,is Sams 2538.
The problem is that is out of hor.sync but if I lower the input to around
80v will play ok,so I think
that it is not regulating ?.I replace q801 (scr) and check caps around but
dont find anything wrong,even check resistor and are ok.If somebody could
send me the regulator area to verify or any tips I will appreciate it.
TIA and have a good weekend.
Jorge.
Jorge Miret-Puerto Rico
J.C.Video & P.C.Repair