[TechAssist] Re: PTV-915 shut down light blinks 6 times

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:59:01 -0500

I have come to find out that is very often the SSB, or small signal
board, located next to the tuner at the rear left side (from the rear
view). A small upright board, (credit card size?)with a small white
ribbon cable to it. very common to get flakey. You can go to
www.tritronicsinc.com and enter your model number, click on the parts
list and scroll down to the small pcb. Or click on research, type your
info and click submit. The research dept will email you soon. This is
not definate, but the typical issue. I had several.
Phil Bader

Thomas Woodward wrote:

>I have a philips ptv-915 that comes up then shuts down and blinks 6 times
>Can any one tell me what the section the 6 blinks is in. Is it Vert or
>Horizontal Or audio
>
>Thanks
>

>Tom
>
>Tom Woodward
>Tri-valley Repair
>Middleboro Ma.
>508-947-8119

>Lost Password:
>Email Archives:

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx