[TechAssist] Re: PTV problem/question-more

  • From: maintv <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:41:34 -0700

I agree that customer must have had his PIP image on for longer than 10-15
mins.
I just wanted to know if there could be a fix to turn off the bright green
border around the PIP box.  I will replace the bad CRT--don't want same
thing to happen again.  Will advise customer not to use the PIP if there
in no fix.
Hugh
Main TV