[TechAssist] Re: PTV Unusual Coolant Leak - Fixed??Toshiba sucks NOT

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 06:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

Don't know, I haven't had to work on one of the
newer Zeniths. That was the point.
The only two schools I've been to for them have
been on DLP, and Plasma, and who can tell by lookin
at those.
I know that the regular rear projection Zeniths
have been made by Hitachi for several years.
Worked on some of those.
Walter

=====