[TechAssist] Re: PTV Color a Little Different on 1 Side

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Intrepid Video Support <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 01:45:46 -0800

Hi Jeff,

The slightly greenish gray is on the entire left side and blends in
perfectly with the rest of the screen color.  There is no band or
"green" color. Almost gray.

Thanks for trying. I know you always come through with something
(even if it's not even close). OK, that was a little crude.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green
 2001 TV VCR
 Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
 760-934-2001                           mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sunday, March 21, 2004, 6:20:09 PM, you wrote:

IVS> Bil,
IVS> This sounds close:
IVS> PT47WX49EP5   Has a green band from top to bottom of the screen.Check "DH"
Board