[TechAssist] Re: PTK195 projo, bright scenes cause narrow picture

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:24:21 -0500

I will forward this to the tech. it's his boss's set. A shop across
town. So far all this is "over the phone". He needs to hang a probe on
the HOT coll and see whats going on while it does it. Sometimes there's
already a "known issue" floating around the forum, so took a shot.
Will post as I find out from them.
Phil