[TechAssist] Re: PTK195 Bulletins

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 17:23:25 EST

The compressed file with all of the bulletins is almost 6 meg.  Reply back if
you can handle thaty size file and I will send it everyone

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

I'm a bulletin Fanatic,so the-more-the-merrier

Peggs

At 11:45 AM 11/6/02 EST, Excel1819@xxxxxx wrote:
>Which bulletin you sending Jason?  It looks like a couple of them deal with
>the convergence.  I can send some along also if anyone else wants them.
I'll
>send all of the bulletins on this chassis or any other if you want, may be a
>big file though:)
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Jason Martin
>
>Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
>1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
>Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
>
>513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
>513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax
>
>Excel1819@xxxxxx
>
>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
>
><A
HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

>Sure Pegg, I'll send it to you. I don't have EVERYONES address but if anyone
>wants a copy I would be happy to send it to anyone who requests it. It is in
>PDF format and cannot be sent to the list.
>
>Jason Mouton
>Mouton's Electronics
>1116 Center St.
>New Iberia, LA 70560