[TechAssist] Re: PTK178L2

  • From: wa4fty@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 14:32:36 +0000

Jason, Thank you verrry much for the EE-Prom information and your kind offer of
help. I see that you are a distrubutor and this is good to know. I see a lot of
RCA. The unit I need the EE-Prom for is a PTK-178L2B AJ. I am not sure but we
(my RCA distrubutor and I) have ordered and have been waiting for the 212119 EE-
Prom / Micro Kit. I would like to think we  have the right cat by the tail but
if not so... would APPRECIATE being corrected. My local distrubutor has in
stock the 237699 EE-Prom. Wayne / TvSc