[TechAssist] Re: PTK178L2

  • From: wa4fty@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:18:26 +0000

Hello Gary, Thank you for the input... I just looked the schematic over for
U8107 but I do not see it.. One problem is that I do not have the exact
schematic for this model but Everything with this PTK-178L2 matches my
information. I don't see a U8107 ..Do you know what this IC does or where this
IC is located  ? Thanks,   Wayne...