[TechAssist] Re: PTK169PGA - Shutdown Problem

  • From: "David" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:56:00 -0400

Larry,
Thank-you! I removed the anode lead and the set fired-up. I can see the
heaters glow in all the tubes. Are these splitters hard to replace?
There looks like thermal paste or silicon paste on the lead I removed
from the splitter. Is it necessary to re-apply this paste again? Now to
source a splitter!

Again thanks,
David Lessard
Mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx