[TechAssist] PTK169 no picture.

  • From: Hermantvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:11:57 EST

Have a PTK 169 came in dead. Rebuilt the Power supply and replaced HV Block.
Al original parts and yes I have repaired many of these and know all the
normal problems associated with the   CTC169. I have HV and a slight raster
if I turn the screen controls all the way up. This unit does not have the PIP
nor the video module. Only a main board and of course the convergence. If
anyone has any shortcuts on this one it would be very much appreciated, other
wise I will have to go back to the old Timmy method..."Troubleshooting".

Tommy Herman
Herman TV
250 School Ave SW
Taylorsville  N.C.  28681