[TechAssist] Re: PTK169 horizontal jitter

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 21:16:41 -0500

Jorge, this is just a shot in the dark but I worked on one of those a
couple of months ago
doing what I think is the same thing your describing, I checked
convergence also to no avail,
what I found was the anode lead going into the HV block had pulled out
about an eighth of an inch, I cleaned the anode lead and re-inserted it
fully and the set worked fine,maby this
is worth a try on your set, Larry E. American TV & Electronics