[TechAssist] PIONEER SD-P5053 PTV CONVERGENCE IC

  • From: Jorge Camboni <geo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:46:25 -0500

Hi techs, got a service call this evening, it is a Pioneer SD-P5053
1991 set, static convergence ok, dynamic convergence gone, no
schematic on hand, I am afraid do not have the convergence ICs
Could anybody tell me what is/are the convergence IC/ICs for
this set?? Have to buy them b4 going to the customer=B4s
(set converges in the middle of the screen but not
at the edges, both red and blue)

TIA Jorge

Jorge Camboni, GY Electronics, Richardson, TX