[TechAssist] Re: PIONEER REC - MDL: SX-850 NO AUDIO

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:27:12 -0400

Fred,

DID YOU CHECK FOR OFFSET YET???
Seems that you are making this MUCH harder than it needs to be.
Checking individual components with a meter IS NOT the way to fix a unit
like this.

Unless both channels are burned beyond recognition, you really don't need a
schematic.
You can check the good channel for resistor values, etc.
The output  amps are a more or less standard complimentary push-pull type.
Fix one, you fixed 'em all!!!

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway