[TechAssist] Re: PHILIPS FW72C cable part no. needed

  • From: MYERSVCR@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:18:47 EST

The reference numbers for the connectors are 1805 on the large PCB under the=
=20
CD player.=20
The flat ribbon cable connects between this and connector 1806 on a small=20
standup board on the rear of the unit. With the exception of one tiny=20
resistor this small board simply takes the signals at 1806 and jumps them to=
=20
connectors 1873 and 1874 which then travels to the main front board.=20

Some nos. appearing on this small board are 33765 and 98-03-25 but are=20
probably internal mfg nos. and dates since they also appear on the large=20
board. The large board has a number 3098 M4 but again these are not on a=20
sticker but printed on PCB. I'll let you know if I find anything else. Craig

In a message dated 1/15/03 9:17:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,=20
geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Can you tell me the reference numbers of the connectors on both ends that
 this cable interconnects? Also, can you give me the PCB names? I want to
 make sure I provide accurate info and these Force 32 programs manuals aren'=
 the greatest to work from.
=20
 Bob Waterman, CET=AE #RI-28
 Master Technician License #9109
 Service Manager
 Gemini Computer, TV, & Security Alarms >>
Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: