[TechAssist] Re: PHILIPS CCB 132AT02

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:08:22 -0500

Sounds like the head-switching data is corrupt, but with a one inch wide
line that would be out of range of the data adjustment. You can make a small
adjustment by slightly moving the position of the drum motor stator, a
bigger one by moving the collar that the stator attaches to. Perhaps someone
has already been into those.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave