[TechAssist] Re: PC Question

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Al Gutz <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 00:31:36 -0700

The research I have done indicates that most people that know
computers prefer Nero, over Easy CD Creator for burning CDs.

If you use Nero, make sure to download the latest InCD (for
using a CDRW exactly like a floppy). I have had less trouble
with the latest version (other versions would not let me
eject the CD sometimes.

With InCD you can use any backup program to copy files directly
to the CDRW.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green