[TechAssist] Re: P/A module number for an old Zenith console

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:04:21 -0600

I do not understand WHY my emails are being reproduced.

Clancy Harms,                  NESDA's Region 7 Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                   "Aim high men"
St. Charles, MO. 63301         "they're on camels"
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:  dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx