[TechAssist] P/A module number for an old Zenith console

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 18:53:32 -0600

Hi friends
I have a Zenith console in for repair (Model# S2580)
It's not listed in SAM'S and the 'principle component' label
is gone from the inside.
Since my last move...I have pitched all my old Zenith books.
Can someone please provide me with the proper '9-160'
version for this set?  It came to me from another shop.
I suspect that the 9-160 module that was installed in this unit,
is incorrect.
And the customer wants it repaired PROPERLY.
It's in beautiful condition, and well worth the $300 estimate
Thanks

Clancy Harms,
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                   "Aim high men"
St. Charles, MO. 63301         "they're on camels"
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:  dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx