[TechAssist] Re: P46732BA

  • From: "Barry Thompson" <barrystv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:36:06 -0400

Hi Jeff : The chassis a RCA CTC 169 PG Proj. The part in question is C4151
1000 pf surface mount in the chopper supply. I replaced the 4 caps and
regulator ic and chopper output.3 volt zener diode surge 15 watt resister
fuse and of course cr 4118.I noticed that C4151 was missing.I need someone
that has the exact drawing for this chassis to verify if it was used. Thanks
Barry
barrystv@xxxxxxx
Barrys TV
Ottawa Canada