[TechAssist] Orion TVCR1921 need black gear on carriage

  • From: "Shaun" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tech" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 14:10:33 -0600

Hi everyone and hope your having a great weekend. I am in need of a nla gear
on this Orion tv-vcr. It is the small black gear on the right side of the
carriage that connects to the smaller white gear that makes the carriage
itself go in and out. What I am hoping for is someone that might have a
junker that they could take the gear I need off of. I would pay for it along
with shipping. If you think you might have one and have any questions let me
know. Thanks

Shaun

Advanced Electronics
224 West Riverview Ave.