[TechAssist] Re: Optimus STA-900 Receiver Protection light on, No sound

  • From: "Tel-Tek Electronics" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 18:39:13 -0500

Terry;
Unless I'm missing something, I see no Service Manuals here.
Owner/Operator Manuals, and maybe some part #, but I have not seen
anything on schematics. Keep in mind, I skimmed over it, and may not
have looked in the correct place. Correct me if I'm wrong.

-Ed-

Radio Shack in Canada decided a few years back that they would do all
products. Since that time guys like us never got anything from them.
Manuals, part #, or Technical help. Turned out to be a very expensive
proposition for the customer, since estimates alone would run 40-45
dollars, and that included Radio Shack products. Even our local Radio
Shack will not suggest to their customers to go that route, hence a lot
of it is referred to me. They may be a franchised dealer..but want to
treat their customers fairly.

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada