[TechAssist] Re: Old Marantz receiver model 2270

  • From: "Rs Tek Inc" <rstek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:56:23 -0500

Did you try pumping in a sine wave from a function generator and tracing
from the input until it loses audio?  I'd be suspect to dirty contacts,dirty
tape monitor switches.  I  have a 2270 that I use for a stereo in my waiting
area.  If you have any more specific questions I would be glad to help you.

Frank
Rs-Tek Inc
rs-tek@xxxxxxxxxx