[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: "Al L" <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:03:20 -0500

Did you buy the cam corder,or the monkey?
   We get good calls from the book that the "big house" people get,more from
the big ad, but never seems to pull good enough to spend big bucks. When I
started in my basement, I had half a page,brought in LOTS of work,but I had
no permits and eventually moved to a store. Cut back on the YP after one
year. That was over 30m years ago.$300 for half a page.

Al's TV
Al Leatherman