[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: "Al L" <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 15:31:20 -0500

Think I will save these posts,as, after almost 40 years in business,I have
to make a BIG change.Perhaps a BIG ad once in a while,or a billboard. How
about bribing a store owner in a non competing business to hang my sign in
HIS window! IDEA: I hang his sign, he hangs mine,perhaps a network?

Al's TV
Al Leatherman