[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:25:31 -0600

One of my "competitors" did not get a listing in the yellow pages this
year, not even the business name.  He got listed in clock repair.

I'll keep ya'll posted.  (No I don't speak with a drawl.)

When I worked at another shop, the shop owner told me that he missed the
Yellow Pages one year and it about killed him.  That would have been in
the mid-80s.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr