[TechAssist] Re: Off-Topic: How Do You Advertise Your Shop?

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:17:46 -0600

The phone book is not as good as it used to be, and now the Yellow Pages
is even creating there own competition, called a Yellow Page supplement.
  If you don't pay to advertise in it you don't get your add.
The competing yellow pages does not even list us in "repair", only TV
sales and service, very deceptive.

I don't know about Google advertising, but we get business from our web
site, and other shops.

Word of mouth is the highest Quality advertising, and That is mostly
what dictates the Type of customer you have.

Clientele type is important to me.  Jerks know jerks, so their word of
mouth advertising will get you jerks for customers, and the "good"
customers will get you more good customers.

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr
Pensacola, Fl.  32506-3310