[TechAssist] Re: Off subject: Letter in "Works" on laptop jibberish on desktop

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:50:45 -0500

It sounds more like you saved it as a .doc , .rft. txt. and your desktop
unit is reading it as .doc or something else, maybe just saving it as a .txt
document will give you the "universality" that you need. But it isn't pretty
like the old RFT or the newer DOCs are.......
Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815