[TechAssist] Re: Off Topic need some info on this

  • From: mebonnell@xxxxxxxxx (Old TV Man)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 10:27:18 -0600

I believe that bridge is in Arizona.

Max Bonnell
Bonnell TV
Robinson, IL

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: becyn@xxxxxxxxxx(becyn)
Date: Fri, Mar 3, 2006, 11:16am (CST+1) To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Off Topic need soime info on this
site-(-www.manuals-in-pdf.com ) Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill,

I have a GREAT DEAL for you. There's this Bridge in Brooklyn...

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550
"If it doesn't play...
CALL MCVEY !!!!!!"
Factory authorized
service for over 20
major brands.
845 561 8383
(Last of the Mohegans)

Eric Manuel wrote:

Hi someone waiting to jump on you..Eric
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Eric
E M Electronics
59 Wights Rd
Deer Lake NL
Canada
A8A 2J2
Ph# 709 635 2627
tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
eric.manuel@xxxxxxxxx

William Koscielniak wrote:

Is that why Pay Pal wants me to update my account record? I do not have
a Pay Pal Account.. . . . Hmmmm
Bill