[TechAssist] Re: Oddball

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:12:54 -0500

I know, I found that. He's a Ham Operator. But I have never had him as
an alternative to TechAssist. And can't recall ever having him in my
address list. When I do a search thru my address list, he is not there
either. Just wondering, I'm getting Gun Shy..I guess.;-)

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics.
Ontario-Canada