[TechAssist] Re: OPINION Doing service calls for Circuit City

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:51:24 -0500

Yeah, if you can get them on the phone! Then even if you do, they want
to take the "specials" under advisement and call you back.
Sometimes they call back, sometimes you 've got to chase them down.  I
try not to get involved in things that usually yurn out to be thankless
tasks.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway