[TechAssist] Re: Nutty customers

  • From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:37:22 -0500

Don't forget....
Magnabox  :-)

Clancy Harms                       NESDA's  Region 7  Director
Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                       " Aim high, men "
St. Charles, MO. 63301           " They're ridin' camels! "
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:    dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mailto:dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx