[TechAssist] Re: Nutty customers

  • From: Randall Torda <lectrics284@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:23:51 -1000

A girl brought a vcr in with the tape really jammed with no power and no
display and said that it just needs cleaning.  I asked her why it just
needs cleaning.  She said that her boyfriend said so.   So I asked her
what does her boyfriend do for a living...she said ----he's a waiter!!!!
 I wish had good trouble skills
like this waiter.

Randall Torda