[TechAssist] Re: **** Notice!!!!!

  • From: "becyn" <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:18:54 -0500

Buy more real-estate. You can fight the zoning problem on two fronts. 1)
grandfather clause 2) hardship. Getting a variance shouldn't be a big deal
for a decent real estate attorney.

I saw the handwriting on the wall several years ago., so i've been building
my real estate portfolio. Now I can almost live on the income. Yeah, I've
had problems, but what income producing enterprise doesn't?

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh Ny 12550